Fa'amanatuina le vaiaso gagana Samoa.
Do enjoy our photos Faafetai!
Please see below a list of support networks which our school Social Worker Savannah has shared along with her contacts.
Take care and may God’s blessings give you strength
Kia Ora all,
We know this is a challenging time for many families – high stress levels, children at home, cut off from family and friends.
Our SWiS continue to work from home over this time, are in contact with families and are available for advice or support. You can make contact on SavannahP@atwc.org.nz/0275674206.
Here is a list of support services that remain open to providing support to our families (this can be via helplines/online support where face to face support is not available at this time):
- Womens Refuge 0800REFUGE
- Shine 0508 744 633
- Alcohol and Drug Helpline 0800 787 797
- Oranga Tamariki call centre 0508FAMILY
- CADS 09 845 1818
- Narcotics Anonymous 0800 628 632
- Alcoholics Anonymous 0800 229 6757
- Lifeline 0800 543 354 or free text 4357
- Youthline 0800 376 633
- Samaritans 0800 726 666
- Outline (LGBT) 0800 688 5463
- Depression Helpline 0800 111 757
- Suicide Prevention Helpline 0508 828 865
- FairWay Mediation Services 0800 77 44 20
Work and Income services centres are closed, however you can apply for assistance via MyMSD or phone the contact centre on 0800 559 009.
If you need some assistance with food these food banks may be able to help out, ring first for instructions of how they are operating to ensure physical distancing:
- Auckland City Mission, City 09 303 9200
- Salvation Army Royal Oak 09 639 1103
- Vinnies Auckland, Newton 09 815 6122 or 0800 6800
- Hope Centre, New Lynn 02108048436
- Vision West, Glen Eden (Mon, Wed, Fri only) 09 818 0716
- A Drive- thru Foodbank has been established with New Lynn Community Centre from 1:00 pm Monday- Friday
This might be helpful to post on your various Social Media platforms.
Stay safe, stay connected!
NZ Uniforms details for the purchase of our school uniform as we NO LONGER have a shop.
St Joseph's Welcomes Mrs Mill
Shrove Tuesday & Ash Wednesday
See more photos on our RE pages
ST JOSEPH'S OTAHUHU
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Mr Lui Tia Chairperson & Bishop's Rep
Tausala Fuimaono Onosai Auva'a Mone Taha'afe Luisa Roache
Michelle Timoti-Hohaia Co-opted member
Fr. Martin Wu Irene Tufuga
Mrs Michele Mill Principal
Cathy Franich Staff Representative